why exercise is important for diabetes, basically we have a body frame which consists of various parts or organs. Some parts are internal and some are external parts. But each part performs their duties. Our body is similar to a machine which also has various parts and each part assigns some specific duties.
But with the passage of time the machine or a part of the machine needs to replace or repair. Similarly our body is like a machine, because every part of the body works without break. There are possibilities to disfunction the part. Some parts dis functioning to create problems in the body or create problems for other parts. But some parts dis functioning may cause death, such as heart failure.
What is Disease and why exercise is important for diabetes:
a disorder the part/organ of body or function in an animal, human or plant, especially that produces unusual symptoms or that affects a specific location of body and is not simply a direct result of physical injury.
When we talk about disease, it does not mean disease may damage that part or organ where that takes place. Suppose if we talk about the heart which performs their duty to supply blood to each part or organ of the body. But when the heart dis functioning properly, it creates a lot of problems in the body. Suppose if the heart could not supply blood to any part of the body, that part performs low or stops performing. Other words, the heart also creates problems for itself such as over control of blood pressure. Low blood pressure or high blood pressure creates a lot of problems in the body. But according to a medical study 85% old age people must suffer from any kind of disease. In third and poor countries, the ratio increased from 90% to 99%.
any harmful problem in the natural structure or dis functional state of an organ or a part of the body, generally related to specific signs,symptoms and differing in nature from physical injury. A diseased part of the body commonly shows signs or symptoms indicative of its abnormal state or dis functioning. Thus, the traditional condition of an organism must be understood so as to acknowledge the hallmarks of disease. Nevertheless, a pointy demarcation between disease and health isn’t always apparent.
The study of disease is named pathology. It involves the determination of the cause (etiology) of the disease, the understanding of the mechanisms of its development (pathogenesis), the structural changes related to the disease process (morphological changes), and therefore the functional consequences of these changes. Correctly identifying the explanation for a disease is important to identifying the right course of treatment.
What is Diabetes :
Diabetes is an autoimmune dis function during which the body’s system attacks and damages the beta cells within the pancreas that make insulin and provide it to other parts of the body where it needs. People with this disease must inject themselves with insulin or use table medicine so as to remain alive and try to live a healthy life. They need to carefully monitor their blood glucose on a regular basis and continuously checkup by their doctor. The patient also balances their food intake and exercise. Long term complications of diabetes include disabling or maybe life threatening organ damage including heart condition ,renal disorder ,blindness and nerve damage.
More than a million Americans have diabetes and therefore the worldwide incidence of the disease is growing with the best increase in children under five years old. The disease accounts for 5% to 10% of all diagnosed diabetes.
Diabetes, also called type I diabetes, usually occurs in children or young adults and is particularly prevalent among people of Northern European heritage. Additionally, relations of somebody who has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes are 15 times more likely to develop the disease themselves.
Why Exercise is Important for Diabetes:
Many medical studies underscore these and various benefits from exercise for diabetes patients. When a diabetes patient doing exercise regularly, he gain Following some highlights of results:
- Exercise reduced the HbA1c values by 0.7% in people of various ethnic groups with diabetes who were taking various medications and using a variety of diets and this improvement occurred although they did not lose any weight.
- All types of exercise such as resistance, aerobic or doing both at a time. They were equally good at reducing HbA1c values in people who suffered from diabetes.
- Aerobic exercises and Resistance training both assists to lower insulin resistance in previously older adults with abdominal obesity at risk for diabetes. combining the two types of exercise proved more suitable than doing either one or leaving another.
- People who suffer from diabetes who can walk at least two hours a week, may reduce the possibility to die with heart disease or damage the parts. Those who can do exercise 3 to 4 hours in a week reduce their risk of heart problems or heart attack.
- Women who suffered from diabetes, spent at least 4 hours a week doing normal exercise such as walking or vigorous exercise. It reduces the 40% risk of occurring heart disease than those persons who did not exercise regularly.
why exercise is important for diabetes
- In general, the best time to exercise is 3 hours after taking a meal or early in the morning before breakfast. After the meal your blood sugar level is normally to be higher and before breakfast, there is a possibility of your sugar level at low level. If you use insulin, it is important to test your blood sugar before starting exercise. If the blood sugar level before exercise is below 100 mg/dL.
- you must eat a piece of fruit or take a small snack which boosts it and helps you avoid hypoglycemia. you have to Test again after 30 minutes. That will show whether blood sugar level is stable or changed. It is also a good habit to check your sugar level after any grueling activity or workout. If you are taking insulin, The risk of developing hypoglycemia may be higher 6 to 12 hours after exercise.
- Experts also warn and stop exercising if your blood sugar is too high or more than 2mg, because in this situation, the exercise may cause heart problems. that will swear or not.